50 Shades of STFU, Every 4th Thursday
8pm – 1:30am $10 21+
Spank the patriarchy at the hottest femdom party in Portland. Organized by pro-domme and BDSM coach Mistress Viola, 50 Shades of STFU is a kinky play party, social event, and performance venue for fem tops and the individuals who serve and worship them. We aim to create an inclusive space for LGBTQ, pansexual, queer, or straight subs and their fem tops.
- Do not interrupt scenes!
- Do not get too close to play scenes or ask to be involved.
- Always negotiate boundaries before playing!
- Play is encouraged but NEVER expected of anyone.
- Safe, sane, and 100% consensual play only.
- Dungeon Monitors will be present and monitoring all scenes.
- OBEY THE DM’S!
- Aggressive cruising will not be tolerated. Be aware of the space and energy you are taking when you hover or get near a play scene.
- CONSENT CONSENT CONSENT. Do not touch another person or their property without their explicit permission. No means no. Do not get pushy or aggressive. This behavior will be grounds for being asked to leave the club.
- Attendees will not move about the space nude unless part of an active scene.
- No blood play, urine play, hot wax, vomit, scat, fire, knife play, guns, or breathplay. The DMs will end scenes including these actions.
- Attendees will respect the Dungeon Monitors, hostess Mistress Viola, security, and Sanctuary staff and follow the rules and instructions.
- No drugs or outside alcohol allowed.
- No audio or video recording devices are allowed.
- Cell phones may only be used outside or in the outer hallway. NO PHOTOS ALLOWED. If we see you taking photos you will be asked to leave.
- Limit your play scenes to 45 mins as to allow time for others to use the play areas, suspension points and dungeon furniture as there are limited areas.
- Clean furniture and play equipment before and after scenes. There are cleaning supplies provided by the club.
- Do not move play furniture without discussing with DM or Mistress Viola first.
- If you feel someone is misbehaving, being aggressive, or making you or someone else feel uncomfortable, please let the DMs, hostess Mistress Viola or club staff know ASAP and we will do what we can to inform the individual or have them removed.
- Use of the word “safeword” is a call for assistance. DMs and/or other experienced players will intervene and come to your aid when they hear it.