Partner dance is now at Sanctuary! Unlock your pleasure through connected movement! Learn the basics of partner dance and creative expression. Join us in a welcoming, inclusive, and judgement free environment where we will cover the fundamentals of:
-finding the groove
-communication and consent
-relationship between lead and follow
Not only will you learn the foundations of partner dance, but these skills can also be extended to social dynamics and sexual play! Partner Dance:
– is a way to create and build connection, especially when we don’t know how or are afraid to approach someone
– is a great activity for kinky people who want to learn how to lead and follow clearly (masculine/feminine, dom/sub dynamics, not gender specific)
– unlocks pleasure through movement (amazing foreplay!), is a turn on, and is super sexy
– is a great date night (these skills translate into the bedroom!)
– teaches confidence, communication, consent, and connection
– gets you in your body, connected sensually and sexually to yourselves and your partners
Entry gets you into the next event!
No experience necessary. No partner necessary, couples and singles welcome. Lead/Follow not gender specific!
7pm doors open (bar will be available!), 7:30 class begins
***This dance class becomes a meet and greet play party in a sex-positive, sex possible space. It is trying to be a safer space for POC and LGBTQIA members of the community. Please let us know if you experience discrimination or bigotry of any kind, or if there is anything we can do to create a more welcoming environment
Sanctuary is 21+. LGBTQ+. ADA. Enter on Ninth.