For all us quinksters and queerdos, it is time to take over Sanctuary with our fetishes and fierce hotness. $15 before 10pm. $20 after 10pm
This is a play party for anyone and everyone queer/gay/bi/pan/trans/fluid. Curious and exploring folks encouraged to attend. We aim to make a fully inclusive space for BDSM play and kinky socializing. If you have suggestions, ideas, or want to be involved, please reach out to the organizer Viola Parker at email@example.com. Looking for experienced players to do some tastings during event, a boot black, some service subs, and always need DMs a well.
Play is encouraged but never expected nor promised to you simply because you attend. We will have several folks offering “tastings” at this event – short scenes involving rope, impact play, spanking, and other activities for those looking to try something new with someone experienced – these folks do accept tips. We also have a boot black who will be shining and polishing your leathers and boots – suggested donation for boot black is at least $10.
Dress code: Fetish attire is encouraged. Leather, latex, lingerie, uniforms, pupwear, petwear, furry onesies, sexy ensembles, or rainbow holographic glitter sparkles! Wear your fetish, hanky code, or kinky signals – it makes it easier to meet folks for pick-up play. Note: no racist or fascist symbols are allowed in the club.
Gear, supplies, and play areas: the club has several spanking benches, hard points for suspension (must be pre-approved by DMs), one St. Andrews Cross, several beds in the play rooms, and many couches where scenes may occur. The club provides cleaning, safer sex supplies, nitrile gloves, and replacement sheets for the beds. Restraints for fetish furniture or other toys are not provided.
Accessibility: Sanctuary does have an elevator and we will work to make the space accessible to all. If you have any special requirements or questions about the space please reach out to organizer. This is a club environment so it does tend to be darker lighting in the play areas. We aim to keep the music from being overly loud or energetic to encourage play and create a sensual space. The room next to the stage tends to be louder as it is closer to the DJ booth.
Rules of Engagement:
• Attendees will respect and obey the Dungeon Monitors, organizers, security and Sanctuary staff and follow the rules and instructions.
• No blood play, urine play, hot wax, vomit, scat, fire, knife play, guns, breath control or games involving breath control. The DMs will end scenes including these actions.
• No drugs or outside alcohol allowed.
• No audio or video recording devices are allowed.
• Cell phones may only be used outside or in the outer hallway. NO PHOTOS INSIDE ALLOWED. If we see you using your phone or camera in the club you will be told to put it away, if we see you taking photos you will be asked to leave.
• Limit your play scenes to 45 mins as to allow time for others to play.
• Clean furniture and play equipment before and after scenes.
• Long whips, single tails, or other long implements should be avoided in smaller play areas due to space limitations – there is a central floor area where this could work, but when crowded, these scenes should be avoided entirely unless space is clear and the crowd is being managed.
• Do not move play furniture without discussing with DM first.
• CONSENT CONSENT CONSENT. Consent is enthusiastically given and can be withdrawn at any time. Do not touch another person or their property without their explicit permission. No means no. Do not get pushy or aggressive. This behavior will be grounds for being asked to leave the club.
• Do not interrupt scenes. Do not get too close to play scenes or ask to be involved. Folks part of an active scene should not be approached whatsoever.
• Aggressive cruising will not be tolerated. Be aware of the space and energy you are taking when you hover or get near a play scene.
• If you feel someone is misbehaving, being aggressive, or making you or someone else feel uncomfortable, please let the DMs and organizers know ASAP and we will do what we can to talk to them or have them removed.
• Use of the word “safeword” is a call for assistance. DMs and/or other experienced players will intervene and come to your aid when they hear it. Please do not misuse or abuse this serious call for help.
*Photo by Robert Mapplethorpe