50 Shades of STFU: Cake Smash
Presented by Mistress Viola & head DM/cohost @MaeveMcBride, 50 Shades of STFU is a kinky play party and social event for femdoms and femme tops and the individuals who serve and worship them. We have been home at Sanctuary Club downtown since 2017.
This January, in honor of Mistress Viola’s Birthday Month we perform the Annual Cakesit! Stay tuned for more details about performers and tastings as the event comes closer…
BIPOC folks please reach out to [email protected] for a spot on the guestlist for free entry. If you are experiencing financial hardship or if cost is a barrier please reach out for a spot as well. Otherwise, tix can be purchased at door!
What happens at this infamous event? The show usually starts around 9pm and we have now added tastings from 8pm-midnight (what are tastings? It’s a first come first serve sign-up sheet for short scenes with experienced dommes).
We aim to create an inclusive space for LGBTQ, pansexual, queer, or straight submissives and their fem tops. If you’re a cis male dom this is really not the event for you. However, if you’re switchy and/or abide by the dress code you are welcome to join us!
Are you looking for a job? IE: service sub, DM, tastings, or other support, fill out this form here and we will reach back out for this event or the next! https://forms.gle/WR9g1augjfGvmQek9
Playspaces, St. Andrews cross, semi-private areas, spanking benches, and hard points are available.
Please support each other in arriving and leaving the club, if you need a buddy to attend with reach out in the Femdom Forum here: https://fetlife.com/groups/167011
No effort, no entry!
FemDom/femme attendees can dress to impress as they wish (fetish wear encouraged).
Male/submissive attendees are required to dress to express their interest in femdom, even in some small way, examples include:
- Fetish wear, collars/leash, cuffs, high heels, fetish shoes, hoods, leather, PVC
- Crossdressed, glamour, make-up, lingerie
- Uniforms*, costumes, puppy or animal costumes
- Bright silly clothing, rainbows, sweet jammies, cute underpants, bow ties, bunny ears, etc.
- May not wear plain street clothes, jeans, or even a nice suit. If you have not made an effort to abide by the dress code, you may not be allowed entry.
First-timers who do not own fetishwear may wear:
- Something costumey or silly
- Can be shirtless or take their pants off to show off their underwear.
We can give you a nametag to identify as: submissive, sub-curious, service sub, etc.
*Racist/fascist symbols or uniforms are not allowed in the club
Sanctuary is 21+, LGBTQ+, ADA accessible (there is an elevator), anti-racism, and celebrates diversity. Enter on Ninth”
OFFICIAL PARTY RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Cell phones may only be used outside or in the outer hallway.
- NO PHONES OUT IN CLUB. If we see you taking photos or filming you will be asked to leave immediately.
- No audio or video recording devices are allowed.
- No drugs or outside alcohol allowed.
- CONSENT CONSENT CONSENT. Do not touch another person or their property without their explicit permission. No means no. Do not get pushy or aggressive. This behavior will be grounds for being asked to leave the club. Play is encouraged but NEVER expected.
- Do not get too close to play scenes, or ask to be involved, and, do not interrupt scenes!
- Always negotiate boundaries before playing.
- Risk-aware and 100% consensual play only. (RACK)
- Dungeon Monitors (DMs) will be present and monitoring the space to the best of their abilities, be aware: this space gets crowded. Attendees will respect the Dungeon Monitors, hosts, security, and Sanctuary staff and will adhere to the rules and instructions.
- Use of the word “safeword” is a call for assistance. DMs and/or other experienced players will intervene and come to your aid when they hear it. If a DM hears the word “red” they might intervene if they feel it is necessary.
- Aggressive cruising will not be tolerated. Be aware of the space and energy you are taking when you hover or get near a play scene.
- No blood play, urine play, hot wax, fire, vomit, scat, knife play, guns, race play, or breath play. The DMs will end scenes including these actions.
- Limit your play scenes to 45 mins to allow time for others to use the play areas, suspension points and dungeon furniture as there are limited areas.
- Clean furniture and play equipment before and after scenes. Cleaning supplies are provided by the club.
- Ask DMs for assistance with moving play furniture.
- If you’re planning to embark on an intense or edgy scene please let a DM know prior.
- If you feel someone is misbehaving, being aggressive, or making you or someone else feel uncomfortable, please let the DMs or hosts or club staff know ASAP and we will do what we can to inform the individual or have them removed.