How to Train a Submissive: A Twin Heart’s Class
Training a submissive! I have heard of that, I want that, how do I do that?
Why are Dominants training submissives, how are submissives being trained and how do we get in on all of this HOT action?
This class will provide a framework for both sides of a dynamic to explore, consider, create, maintain and expand the rules and expectations that can be used to enhance the depth and intimacy of a power exchange relationship.
$20. Includes entry to The Missing Kink event afterward
Live Demonstrations of D/s Communication Techniques:
– Initiating The Training Process
– Submissive Just Broke a Rule
– Getting Your Dominant’s Attention Constructively
– Gratitude, Giving & Receiving
Topics to Be Covered Include:
- The Motivations For Seeking to Train & To Be Trained
- Leadership, Service, Discipline & Control
- The Psychology of Training & Behavior Modification
- Setting Training Goals: Creating and Implementing Rules & Protocols To Achieve Your Goals
- Rules Based Dynamics: Rules for Submissives & Expectations for Dominants
- Service Based Submission & Symbols of Service
- Training Styles & Practices: Proactivity in Learning for Both Sides of the Slash
- Protocols for your Daily Life
- Corrections & Punishments: The Best Punishments for You
- Scheduling & Management, Challenges & Evaluation
- Being Receptive & Active, Living It!
Classes consists of lecture, Q&A and demonstration. Additionally, we always make ourselves available for questions after the class.
Our mission is to help the most people have the most fun, safely and with confidence!
We look forward to meeting you!
Sanctuary is vax-only or a recent negative test (They no longer have any to provide). Read their reasoning here: http://www.pdxsanctuary.com/FAQ
Please wear a mask except when eating or drinking. Sanctuary complies with all OHA/OSHA guidelines.
Sanctuary is 21+, LGBTQ+, ADA, anti-racism, and celebrates diversity