Latex/Rubber 101: Jiffy Kink Class Series
Learn the ins/outs of Latex/Rubber clothing and rubber play
$10 and includes a $5 voucher for Candy (downstairs from Sanctuary)
If you have latex wear it. But if not, come learn about it!
It’s hot. It’s shiny. It fits your form like no other material. It’ll make you sweat.
Join @Ltx4Jay and MxBliss to learn the ins/outs of Latex/Rubber clothing. Let’s chat about rubber play in all it’s perverted glory!
In this workshop/class, we will answer many of the questions frequently asked by the latex-curious.
- Why latex? Pros/Cons versus other fetish wear
- Where is the best place to buy it? What about plus size garments?
- Is latex suitable for my body shape?
- What should I get for my first (or 50th) piece?
- What are the differences in thickness, grade, treatment?
- How do I get in/out of a garment?
- How do I get it to last?
- How to fix it if it tears?
- What can I do once I’m in it?
- What is latex play and what makes it so sexy and fun?
@Ltx4Jay is a long-time latex/rubber enthusiast. He can frequently be seen at Sanctuary and at select fetish events sporting his custom made pieces. He frequently posts instructive material on Fetlife about latex procurement, maintenance, and making your own.
Mx Bliss (she/they) is a joyful sadomasochist, sensation empath, consent enthusiast, rope switch, self suspender, latex whore, and lifestyle quinkster (queer kinkster). She volunteers for a Portland based BDSM related consent and harm reduction collective. She also co-facilitates AlternaRope, a celebration of diversity in rope. Bliss believes the greatest asset in BDSM is our community and is in service to strengthen it, make it safer, and spread more joy. Both in vanilla and kink worlds, she frequently speaks/presents on negotiation and diversity and inclusion.
Sanctuary is 21+, LGBTQ+, ADA, anti-racism, and celebrates diversity.