Soft Claw: A Sensual Fetish Night
September 11 2022 @ 8:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on August 14 2022 at 8:00 pm
One event on September 11 2022 at 8:00 pm
One event on October 9 2022 at 8:00 pm
One event on November 13 2022 at 8:00 pm
One event on December 11 2022 at 8:00 pm
Presented by Sky & Bethany!
Is your kink being buried in fuzz and wagging your tail at a playmate? Do you like to bite your lip as you feel your dom’s claw rake your quivering skin? Maybe you would like to activate your senses with an electric wand, get tied, or explore the sensual unknown side of your inner weird!
Bring your littles, pets, subordinates, or just your curiosity to enjoy a softer time in this no impact play evening, at Sanctuary! This evening is intended as a sound Sanctuary for people with PTSD, Highly Sensitive People, or those who simply prefer a softer space for kinky pleasure exploration.
Door: cash $10 before 10, $20 after; CC $12/$22
There are special rules for this event:
– Absolutely no impact play! A light tap is okay, but audible impact noises will not be allowed during this event
– Sensual pain play is allowed, as long as it isn’t impact or seeking extremes
– Electric wands, claws, pinwheels, nibbles, etc. are all OKAY!
– Pet play is encouraged, but please make sure your pets know to not jump on people without consent!
– This is a social night, but please try to keep from yelling or loud barking to respect the softness of the space.
Sanctuary is 21+, LGBTQ+, ADA, anti-racism, and celebrates diversity.