50 Shades of STFU
Presented by Mistress Viola & head DM/cohost @MaeveMcBride, 50 Shades of STFU is a kinky play party and social event for femdoms and femme tops and the individuals who serve and worship them. We have been home at Sanctuary Club downtown since 2017.
This month our party falls directly on the fall equinox. We are honoring the shift in seasons with a shift and focus on the sensual and on foot worship… Come dressed in your favorite fall colors, autumnal accents, fanciest footwear, or pumpkin pedicures. We will have a special area for vetted subs to pamper and adore the feet of dommes in attendance, special performances, tastings from vetted dommes. As usual, @RedeemerPDX will be there with handmade impact toys for sale & bootblack @Lady_Viper will be there to care for your vinyl and leathers. So bring some tip and toy $$!
BIPOC folks please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a spot on the guestlist for free entry. If you are experiencing financial hardship or if cost is a barrier please reach out for a spot as well. Otherwise, tix can be purchased at door!
What happens at this infamous event? The show usually starts around 9pm and we have now added tastings from 8pm-midnight (what are tastings? It’s a first come first serve sign-up sheet for short scenes with experienced dommes). Dommes TBD.
We aim to create an inclusive space for LGBTQ, pansexual, queer, or straight submissives and their fem tops. If you’re a cis male dom this is really not the event for you. However, if you’re switchy and/or abide by the dress code you are welcome to join us!
Are you looking for a job? IE: service sub, DM, tastings, or other support, fill out this form here and we will reach back out for this event or the next! https://forms.gle/WR9g1augjfGvmQek9
Playspaces, St. Andrews cross, semi-private areas, spanking benches, and hard points are available.
Covid Safety for STFU:
While Sanctuary does not require proof of vaccination for most events, we have chosen to require proof of vaccination for this event. You may also show a negative COVID test at the door dated 24hrs prior to the event. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com. Please, please, stay home if you are feeling under the weather in any way, scratchy throat, sniffles, or fever. We encourage you to test before and after all large events.
With the known risks of monkeypox transmission with skin to skin contact, we are asking that folks be diligent about sanitizing play stations after using them. DMs will be assisting with sanitizing at the party.
Please support each other in arriving and leaving the club, if you need a buddy to attend with reach out in the Femdom Forum here: https://fetlife.com/groups/167011
No effort, no entry!
FemDom/femme attendees can dress to impress as they wish (fetish wear encouraged).
Male/submissive attendees are required to dress to express their interest in femdom, even in some small way, examples include:
- Fetish wear, collars/leash, cuffs, high heels, fetish shoes, hoods, leather, PVC
- Crossdressed, glamour, make-up, lingerie
- Uniforms*, costumes, puppy or animal costumes
- Bright silly clothing, rainbows, sweet jammies, cute underpants, bow ties, bunny ears, etc.
- May not wear plain street clothes, jeans, or even a nice suit.
- May not move about the space completely nude unless actively engaging in a scene.
First-timers who do not own fetishwear may wear:
- Something costumey or silly
- Can be shirtless or take their pants off to show off their underwear.
We can give you a nametag to identify as: submissive, sub-curious, service sub, etc.
*Racist/fascist symbols or uniforms are not allowed in the club
Sanctuary is 21+, LGBTQ+, ADA accessible (there is an elevator), anti-racism, and celebrates diversity. Enter on Ninth”
OFFICIAL PARTY RULES OF ENGAGEMENT:
- Cell phones may only be used outside or in the outer hallway.
- NO PHONES OUT IN CLUB. If we see you taking photos or filming you will be asked to leave immediately.
- No audio or video recording devices are allowed.
- No drugs or outside alcohol allowed.
- CONSENT CONSENT CONSENT. Do not touch another person or their property without their explicit permission. No means no. Do not get pushy or aggressive. This behavior will be grounds for being asked to leave the club. Play is encouraged but NEVER expected.
- Do not get too close to play scenes, or ask to be involved, and, do not interrupt scenes!
- Always negotiate boundaries before playing.
- Risk-aware and 100% consensual play only. (RACK)
- Dungeon Monitors (DMs) will be present and monitoring the space to the best of their abilities, be aware: this space gets crowded. Attendees will respect the Dungeon Monitors, hosts, security, and Sanctuary staff and will adhere to the rules and instructions.
- Use of the word “safeword” is a call for assistance. DMs and/or other experienced players will intervene and come to your aid when they hear it. If a DM hears the word “red” they might intervene if they feel it is necessary.
- Aggressive cruising will not be tolerated. Be aware of the space and energy you are taking when you hover or get near a play scene.
- No blood play, urine play, hot wax, fire, vomit, scat, knife play, guns, race play, or breath play. The DMs will end scenes including these actions.
- Limit your play scenes to 45 mins to allow time for others to use the play areas, suspension points and dungeon furniture as there are limited areas.
- Clean furniture and play equipment before and after scenes. Cleaning supplies are provided by the club.
- Ask DMs for assistance with moving play furniture.
- If you’re planning to embark on an intense or edgy scene please let a DM know prior.
- If you feel someone is misbehaving, being aggressive, or making you or someone else feel uncomfortable, please let the DMs or hosts or club staff know ASAP and we will do what we can to inform the individual or have them removed.