Women In Power
WIP is a Power-Exchange/BDSM-focused dungeon party for all self-identified Women Tops/Dominants/Owners/Trainers/Mistresses and every gender of bottoms/subs/slaves/human pets. People of all sexual orientations and experience levels are welcome, as are men with their bottom sides exposed (pun intended). ;D
There will be tops and bottoms who come without play partners, so pick-up play (preceded by negotiation and consent) are encouraged. We’ll have an easy way to identify folks looking for play partners.
Dress Code: DRESS TO IMPRESS
- cash or credit card
- a towel or sheet for naked bits to sit upon
WIP will now be held at Sanctuary and is a 21+, non-alcoholic event. Only sober play is allowed. If you are displaying behaviors consistent with intoxicant use, a Dungeon Monitor may prohibit you from play and exclude you from the event.
If you’d like to volunteer to help with tastings, set-up, clean-up, or dungeon monitoring, please send @Stompy a private message.
$20 or $22 cc
If you are Covid-positive or have symptoms of Covid, stay home please. Additionally, you are strongly encouraged to self-test for Covid before and after the party when community conditions suggest increased risk.
Protect yourself. Protect your community.
Attendees agree to comply with
@Sanctuary ‘s Guiding Principles
- Make introductions, create community
- Speak well of others
- Do not be disruptive
- Don’t be a dick
- Know your boundaries and state them clearly.
- Touch AFTER invited (see CONSENT)
- “No” means “No” (see CONSENT)
- Keep a respectful distance from play, unless invited,
- A clear and unambiguous agreement, expressed outwardly through mutually understandable words or actions, to engage in a particular activity.
- Consent can be withdrawn by either party at any point.
Sanctuary’s Hard Limits: body-fluid play, fighting, weapons, and race play.
- In addition, wax, fire, blood and/or breath play must be discussed with and approved by the Dungeon Monitor and your party host @Stompy or @LadyDi_PDX.
Sanctuary Management reserves the right to refuse service or dismiss anyone from the venue and property at any time.